- University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees, students, and graduate assistants*
- South Louisiana Community College employees and students*
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association members
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation members and Board of Trustees
- Immediate family of members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships)
*Definition of Employee, Graduate Assistant, and Student:
- Anyone hired for at least a 90-day period and at minimum of 20% of the full time position.
- Employees of associations or centers attached to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and South Louisiana Community College; e.g., University of Louisiana Federal Credit Union, Louisiana Productivity Center, New Iberia Research Center, Food Services, etc.
- Graduate Assistants with at least a 50% assistantship.
- Students, undergraduate and graduate, that have at least a part-time status.