Plan for your retirement.
Choose the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) plan that fits your financial goals.
- Competitive rates
- Traditional and Roth IRAs available
- Savings and Savings Certificate options available
- Minimum of $25 to open an IRA Savings
- Minimum of $500 to open an IRA Share Certificate with a term from 6 months to 5 years
- No monthly or annual service fees
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
- Free Mobile Banking and Online Banking
Visit a branch to apply.
This information is not intended to provide tax advice. See a competent tax advisor to help you determine which type of IRA best suits your needs. You may be subject to a 10 percent penalty tax on any taxable amount taken from either a Traditional or Roth IRA before you reach age 59 ½ unless you qualify for one of these penalty exceptions: disability, certain health insurance costs, certain medical expenses, higher education expenses, first-time homebuyer expenses, substantially equal periodic payments, IRS tax levy, qualified military reservist distributions, or death (beneficiary distributions). You may be able to roll over your current retirement savings to an IRA option with the credit union. Speak with a member service representative IRA specialist for complete details.