Inclement Weather Closure
Updated 08/28/2021 at 1:00 p.m.: All branches of UL Federal Credit Union will be closed on Monday, August 30, 2021, in anticipation of severe weather caused by incoming storm, Ida. Branches are scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, at normal business hours (8:30 am drive-thru and 9:00 am lobby). Updates on our closure will be posted here and on our Facebook page. We apologize for this inconvenience, please stay safe.
- Mobile Deposit: Download the ULFCU Mobile App.
- Nationwide Shared Branches: Access your account at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide. Click here to find a branch. or text a zip code 919-89 to receive a list of Shared Branches near you.
- Nationwide ATMs: Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an ATM.
Financial Emergency Preparedness
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.