Inclement Weather Closure
Updated 4/18/2019 at 2:30 p.m.: All branches of UL Federal Credit Union will close at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 18, 2019 due to severe weather in the area. We apologize for this inconvenience. Branches of UL Federal Credit Union will not reopen until Tuesday, April 23 due to the Easter Holiday.
- Mobile Deposit: Download the ULFCU Mobile App.
- Nationwide Branches: Access your account at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide. Find a branch.
- Nationwide ATMs: Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Find an ATM.
Financial Emergency Preparedness
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.