Update 07/13/2022 12:00 p.m.: The Campus Branch of the UL Federal Credit Union has been closed since July 5, 2022, due to maintenance and repairs in the parking tower above the branch. These repairs are now complete and it is safe to return. The Campus Branch will reopen on Monday, July 18, 2022, for normal business hours. The Main Branch will continue to operate as normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unexpected closure.
06/30/2022 2:45 p.m.: The parking tower above the Campus Branch location of the University of Louisiana Federal Credit Union has been closed for repairs and maintenance. In an effort to keep the safety of our staff and members our first priority, the Campus Branch location will be closed until at least July 15, 2022. The ATM at this location will remain open, but parking will be limited. Please be cautious if you choose to visit this ATM. The Main Branch location is not affected and will remain open as normal. All Campus Branch staff will be working from the Main Branch during this time. Please call or visit the Main Branch to speak with a staff member. Updates on a re-open date for the Campus Branch will be posted to our website here and emailed to members. We ask for your patience and understanding as we wait until it is safe to return and reopen.
- Mobile Deposit: Download the ULFCU Mobile App.
- Nationwide Shared Branches: Access your account at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide. Click here to find a branch. or text a zip code 919-89 to receive a list of Shared Branches near you.
- Nationwide ATMs: Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an ATM.
Financial Emergency Preparedness
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.