Inclement Weather Closure
Updated 7/12/2019 at 11:00 a.m.: All branches of UL Federal Credit Union will close at 1:00 pm on Friday, July 12, 2019 due to inclement weather. We apologize for this inconvenience. Branches of UL Federal Credit Union are scheduled to reopen on Monday, July 15, 2019 at normal hours (8:30 am drive thru and 9:00 am lobby).
- Mobile Deposit: Download the ULFCU Mobile App.
- Nationwide Shared Branches: Access your account at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide. Click here to find a branch. or text a zip code 919-89 to receive a list of Shared Branches near you.
- Nationwide ATMs: Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an ATM.
Financial Emergency Preparedness
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.