Inclement Weather Closure
Updated 10/08/2020 at 8:00 a.m.: All branches of UL Federal Credit Union will close at 12:00 pm on Thursday, October 8th due to inclement weather. We apologize for this inconvenience. Branches of UL Federal Credit Union are scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, October 13th at normal hours (8:30 am drive-thru and 9:00 am lobby). Due to our Training Day on Monday, October 12th.
- Mobile Deposit: Download the ULFCU Mobile App.
- Nationwide Shared Branches: Access your account at more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide. Click here to find a branch. or text a zip code 919-89 to receive a list of Shared Branches near you.
- Nationwide ATMs: Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an ATM.
Financial Emergency Preparedness
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.