You deserve the best for your money.
A UL Federal Credit Union membership gives you access to all of our convenient products and services including checking, savings, and loans. Take your accounts with you worldwide if you move cities, graduate from college or retire.
Who Can Join
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees, students, and graduate assistants
- South Louisiana Community College employees and students
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association members
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation members and Board of Trustees
- Immediate family of members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships)
How to Join
To become a member of UL Federal Credit Union, all you need is to open your Share Savings account.1 This represents your ownership in the Credit Union. Apply for your initial Regular Savings Account1. Begin your application online or visit a branch to open your account. You’ll need to provide the following items:
- Opening deposit of at least $10 ($5 minimum deposit plus $5 one-time membership fee)
- Valid government-issued driver’s license or ID
- Proof of eligibility for membership (Valid University of Louisiana at Lafayette or South Louisiana Community College staff or student ID, if applicable)
- Valid Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Physical address, email address and phone number
- Parent or guardian co-owner (if you’re under 18)
1Must qualify for UL Federal Credit Union membership. All accounts are subject to approval. Accounts are subject to all terms and conditions set forth in the Account Agreement and Truth-In-Savings Disclosure.