Get paid to pay. Enjoy cash back on debit card purchases and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.¹
|Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees¹||Cash Back||No Monthly Maintenance Fees|
- Free checking that pays you back
- Earn 3.50% cash back on debit card purchases²
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $126 cash back per year, $10.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)¹
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free electronic statements (required to open account)
- Free mobile banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Here’s How Easy it is to Qualify for Kasasa Cash Back Rewards…
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases, each at least $5.00
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Don’t worry if you don’t meet these qualifications— your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
- ²When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.50% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.50 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- ¹You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
- When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
- Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
- Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- Fifty (50) dollar minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
- Federally insured by NCUA. Your Savings Insured To $250,000 Per Account, American Share Insurance. By members’ choice, this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
- Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.