Earn refunds on your purchases from iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™. Plus, get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!¹
|Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees¹||Online Shopping Refunds||No Monthly Maintenance Fees|
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn up to $10 every month in refunds on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases²
- Get $20 in refunds on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases at sign up³
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)¹
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free electronic statements (required to open account)
- Free mobile banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Qualify for Rewards…
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases, each at least $5.00
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Enroll in E-statements
Even if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is still free…
Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
- ³As a bonus to individuals who open and fund a new Kasasa Tunes account, our credit union will refund up to an aggregate total of $20.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases made with your Kasasa Tunes debit card that post and settle to the account within the first sixty (60) calendar days after your account is opened.
- This refund will be credited to your account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle in which your aggregate iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchase threshold of $20.00 posts and settles to your account.
- No minimum balance is required to obtain this bonus. Fifty (50) dollar minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.
“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
- ²When your Kasasa Tunes account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases must be made with your Kasasa Tunes debit card and must post and settle to your account no more than thirty (30) days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends.
- ¹You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Tunes account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
- When your Kasasa Tunes account qualifications are not met, iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Play purchases and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Play purchase reimbursements and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Tunes account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
- Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- Fifty (50) dollar minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
- Federally insured by NCUA. Your Savings Insured To $250,000 Per Account, American Share Insurance. By members’ choice, this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
- iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.
- Kasasa and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.