Mechanical Protection Program (Vehicle Service Agreement)
A factory warranty for your vehicle may not be enough. Many major repairs occur after the manufacturer’s warranty expires including engine, transmission, suspension and electrical components. Purchasing extended coverage can help cover these expenses.
- New and eligible pre-owned vehicles
- The cost of this coverage may be included in your credit union auto loan for just pennies per day
- Named Component Coverage with Wear & Tear for new cars and eligible pre-owned cars
- Low deductible
- Car rental
- Nationwide protection
- Convenient access to services via toll-free number
- Travel Expenses coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Accidental Loss Refund – optional coverage to protect against collision or acts of God only
- KeyGuard – optional coverage for key/transponder replacement
- Business Use – coverage for eligible business uses (surcharge applies)
For more information or to enroll, visit a branch or call our Loan Team at 337-482-6956.