We’re committed to financial education. We want you to succeed! You have access to free financial counseling, credit report reviews, classroom visits and links to online resources.
Managing Your Money
Smart About Money (free online financial education courses)
Credit Reports & Scores
Get a Financial Game Plan Before an Emergency Happens
- Contact UL Federal Credit Union to verify that your cell phone number and email address are accurate on your account. We will send an email to our members when a branch has to close unexpectedly.
- Get cash for evacuation expenses including fuel, food, lodging, medicine, and other essentials. During a disaster, ATMs and store credit/debit card terminals may be limited due to loss of power and other disaster-related factors.
- Access your account at any CO-OP Shared Branch location nationwide. Find a branch.
- Use your UL Federal Credit Union debit card at more than 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Find an ATM.
- Set-up direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits into your UL Federal Credit Union checking account.
- Get a Game Plan (Source: State of Louisiana)
- Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Guide (Source: State of Louisiana)
- Hurricane Information & Preparedness (Source: U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
- Emergency Financial First Aid Kit: Checklists & Forms (Source: U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Readiness: As Critical as Fully Charged Batteries (Source: Federal Trade Commission)
Empowerment begins here.
UL Federal Credit Union is here to help you develop your plan for success with our free personal finance counseling. Several staff on our team are Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors.
- Budget development
- Understanding your credit report
- Money management skills
- Financial goal setting and developing a plan to achieve them
- Create a savings plan
- Regain control of your finances and get out of debt
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a financial counselor, visit a branch or call us at 337-482-6956.
Request a Speaker
Feature financial education at your next event.
Education has always been an important focus at UL Federal Credit Union. We feel it is vital for young people and adults to gain financial skills that will help them for a lifetime. We offer presentations on a variety of financial subjects related to money management. We can include any of the following popular topics or customize a presentation to your needs:
- Choosing a savings and checking account
- Credit, credit scores and credit reports
- Money Management including how to review a monthly statement and how to balance a checkbook
To schedule a visit or request more information, call our Marketing team at (337) 482-6956 or email email@example.com.