Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Coronavirus Update from CEO
Our branch lobbies will operate differently to ensure the health and safety of our staff and members:
• The teller line and MSR offices will have plexiglass shields to create a barrier against cross-contamination between staff and members during transactions.
• All of our staff members will be wearing masks for all transactions. We require that you wear a mask as well (if you do not have a mask one will be provided) but keep in mind that you may be asked to remove it briefly in order to be properly identified. Your temperature will be taken as well if it is 100 F or higher you will be asked to use our drive-thru.
• Floor decals will be positioned to aid in social distancing measures and provide a helpful guide on how to navigate the lobby.
• Due to safety precautions, restrooms will be closed to the public until further notice.
• If you have a fever or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please use online banking or drive-thru.
Resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
Monica Declouet, CEO
Youth Savings Week
Youth Savings Week!
Our Youth Savings Week has been postponed for the time being. Please be on the lookout for the new date to be released.
Youth members ages 18 and younger are invited to visit a branch to celebrate saving!
Enjoy fun activities and register to win prizes.* You can make a deposit into your youth savings account to earn a reward. Deposit $25 or more and you’ll also earn a Money Magic t-shirt!* While supplies last.
*No purchase necessary. One entry allowed per ULFCU member age 0-18. *T-shirt available for in-branch youth savings account deposits date to be determined. One per member age 0-18 while supplies last. Quantities and sizes are limited. Federally insured by NCUA.