Electronically send funds into or out of your UL Federal Credit Union account.
An ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer1 lets you electronically transfer funds from one financial institution to another or between accounts at UL Federal Credit Union. You can schedule a one-time, per request, or recurring transfer.
Visit a branch or call us at (337) 482-6956 to schedule an ACH Automatic Transfer.
1ACH transfers may take up to 24 business hours to complete. There is a setup fee of $5.00 per ACH transfer. If transfer is recurring or per request, additional transactions are free of charge.
Receive a Wire Transfer
There is no fee for an incoming wire transfer.
To receive funds, provide the following information to another institution:
- Wiring to Receiving Financial Institution: Request that the funds be wired to Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 311990511 Address: 6801 Parkwood Blvd., Plano, TX 75024.
- AND request further routing to: University of Louisiana Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 265274545 Address: 619 McKinley St, Ste. 101 Lafayette, LA 70503.
- Include your UL Federal Credit Union member name and the account number where money should be deposited.
For International Transfers:
Members should instruct the sending financial institution to use our corresponding bank per wire transfer instructions, as UL Federal Credit Union is not part of the SWIFT network. UL Federal Credit Union only receives U.S. currency.
Send a Wire Transfer
Send funds from your UL Federal Credit Union account to other financial institutions or third parties. There are time cutoff deadlines to process same-day wire transfers. Fees apply to send a Wire Transfer.
- Domestic wire transfers must be received before 4:00 p.m. Central to be processed same-day. International wire transfers must be received before 3:00 p.m. Central to be processed same-day.
- Wire transfers are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Credit Union holidays.
- Domestic wire transfers are generally completed within one business day.
- International transfers generally take longer than one business day.
- It is the member’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information to process a Wire Transfer.
- All wires that are NOT being sent to an account in your own name must be done in person with valid photo I.D.
- The fee for outgoing domestic wires is $20 and for outgoing international wires is $50.
To wire funds to another institution, you must:
- Provide us with the receiving institution’s wire instructions
- Visit a UL Federal Credit Union branch to sign a wire authorization form. Wire transfer requests cannot be completed over the phone.
Send money from your UL Federal Credit Union account to a recipient for pick-up at participating Western Union agent location within the United States. Fees apply.
- Western Union requests must be made in person.
- Visit a branch to complete the required request form.
- There may be time cutoff deadlines to process same-day transfers.
To send funds using Western Union, you must:
- Visit a UL Federal Credit Union branch to complete and sign an authorization form. Western Union requests cannot be completed over the phone.